Moscow Mule Copper Mugs: 2 Hammered Copper Drinking Mugs | Moscow Mule Handmade Copper Mug | Set of 2, 400 mlMay 2, 2019
Turkish Coffee Pot with Carved Design: Cezve Silver Plated Copper Stovetop Pot for Turkish Coffee | Ibrik Arabic Coffee Pot with Handle | Handmade Ottoman Hammered Copper Pot | 6 Servings
Coffee lovers will enjoy the taste of the authentic Turkish coffee by brewing and serving it with this original Cezve Copper Pot!
- Stove top pot, silver plated with carving design and tin lined inside
- 6 Turkish cup servings
- Handmade by experienced artisans in Turkey
- Each copper piece is unique
* Small variations in design and size are normal
Known by many names like cezve, jezve, ibrik, briki, jazva, turka or zezwa. It is a brewing pot that has a wide bottom and a long handle. The brim is designed to serve coffee without spilling. It is also an excellent gift idea for any coffee enthusiast!
- The coffee for this preparation should be ground uber-finely: more soft than crumbly.
- Add your coffee and cold water to the pot . On a ratio of about 2.5 grams of coffee per ounce of water. (Don’t fill the pot to the top)
- If you wish, add sugar and spice: one teaspoon or more of sugar, 1/8 teaspoon of cardamom
- Stir in ingredients
- Slowly heat the coffee over a low flame, heat the coffee up to near-boiling.
- Remove the coffee off the heat before it boils over and allow it to cool down for about 20 seconds.
- Put the pot back on the heat and bring the coffee back up to the same near-boiling point once more.
- Again remove it from heat and allow to cool.
- Cool the coffee for a moment before serving.
- Serve your coffee into small cups, like espresso demitasses or Turkish coffee cups.
Enjoy your creation!
To get in touch with us, you can click here: Ask us a Question